ANNA Exhibitor Rules & Code of Conduct, (May 1, 2018)
1) ANNA Exhibitors and/or the ANNA Executive reserves the right to deny any company or person access to the ANNA Conference based upon past due invoices with previous ANNA Conferences in the USA or EU locations. This policy includes the right to deny participation based on any past conduct by a person or company that is considered unacceptable by the ANNA Executive or ANNA Exhibitors Group.
2) For any ANNA Conference dates published for a given event, no person or company can organize any event during the dates published. Events include: hospitality suites, organized dinners that involve more than 6 Producers, organized extracurricular activities that involve more than 6 Producers. If there is any organized event being considered outside of the ANNA Conference agenda, these events need to be approved by the ANNA Exhibitors Group.
3) Refund Policy is there are no refunds within 8 weeks of a scheduled conference date.
4) Only exhibitor staff that has paid registration and associated fees, will be allowed in the conference hall, exhibit areas. Any unpaid exhibitors will be asked to vacate the Conference/Meeting areas.
5) The ANNA Exhibitors Group will assist where possible for the return shipping of booth materials but all the cost is the responsibility of the exhibitor company.
6) During technical meetings times, all cell phones will be turned off or on silent in the conference rooms or in and around adjoining exhibit areas.
7) During technical meetings times, there will be no private conversations in the conference rooms or in and around adjoining exhibit areas.
8) During technical meetings times, there will be no product presentations in the conference rooms or in and around adjoining exhibit areas.
9) Exhibitors are to treat other exhibitors with the respect they would expect.